Short hairstyles are the trend among Hollywood’s most glamorous celebrities, who are constantly showing off their latest short dos on the red carpet. Short hair can look great on every woman as long as it is tailored to her facial shape, with the idea being to accentuate the positive features of her face while de-emphasizing the negatives.
Shorter hairstyles are simpler to style and they look great on women of all ages. The only downside to short hairstyles is that they can be a little difficult for someone with a round face; the concept is always to elongate the face, for this you must keep the hair length at least past the chin. A long bob is ideal, but stay away from styles that are too straight or extremely curly cuts, because this will accentuate the roundness of your face.
Emo styles are relatively low maintenance and easy on the eyes, provided the hairstyle fits your face and personality. Since the emo style statement serves as a kind of self-expression, the most crucial element in emo styling is embodying the emo mindset. If your personality and expressions are emo, you’ll be able to pull off any emo style and look. Everything depends on how you carry it.
Layered Styles with Bangs: One of the better ways to make the curly hair look great is to layer. To get layered styles, get some layers near the crown, and some layers at the hair ends, to make the hair look tapered. Then add some side curly bangs to this style, to complete the look.
Ponytail Styles are good styles if you are looking for a style for working out, or when you have a busy day. Scoop all your hair back and then tie them into a ponytail. If you have short hair strands coming out, then secure them with snap clips, or let them loose for a relaxed look.
Short Hair Styling Tips:
- Soft, uneven designs such as layers cut around the cheeks are more effective for round faces than pin-straight, flat or sleek styles.
- Layers that fall just around the cheekbones will shade them and make the face appear more narrow
- Volume on top of the crown will create a domed look that adds height and thus elongates the roundness of the face.
- If you want bangs, graduated bangs cut on an angle that also fall just around the cheeks are your best bet.
- If your neck is also round, uneven layers that fall around the neckline will also understate the plumpness.