Many experts in the world today say that there is an obesity epidemic. Obesity is not the main problem it is the fat stored in your stomach region. People seem to be running to the stores in droves to buy the latest stomach flattening device. However they fail to realize that there is no magic way to flatten your stomach. This article will explore how to flatten your stomach.
The first thing you need to know when you want to know how to flatten stomach is that you are going to need some exercise. Aerobic exercise or cardiovascular exercise is a great way to start melting away the pounds. I recommend using interval training . Interval training means you do intense aerobic exercise for a period of time then you interval moderate exercise and repeat. An example of this would be go out for a run and run full speed for 1 minute and the jog for 20 seconds and keep repeating for 20-30 minutes. Interval training speeds up metabolism and burns a lot of calories.
How to flatten stomach fat using weight or resistance training:You should do weight training at least 2-3 times a week. Work on different part of the body each time you do your weight training. The muscles you build weightlifting are continuously burning calories even when your body is at rest.You can flatten your stomach bulge by doing abdominal exercises. Even though you can’t spot-reduce fat, you can start toning the muscles under the fat by doing abdominal exercises. There are many very good abdominal exercise to tone your stomach muscles. I have found the best of these exercises are the captain’s chair, the bicycle and stomach crunch on an exercise ball.
This exercise is done using a piece of equipment found in most gyms.
1. Stand on chair and grip hand holds to stabilize your upper body.
2. Press your back against the pad and contract the abs to raise the legs and lift knees towards your chest.
3. Don’t arch the back and remember to breathe smoothly.
This exercise can be done anywhere laying on the floor.
1. Lie face up on the floor and lace your fingers behind your head.
2. Bring the knees in towards the chest and lift the shoulder blades off the ground without pulling on the neck.
3. Straighten the left leg out while simultaneously turning the upper body to the right, bringing the left elbow towards the right knee.
4. Switch sides, bringing the right elbow towards the left knee.
Crunch on an Exercise Ball
An excellent exercise done using an exercise ball.
1. Lie face-up with the ball resting under your mid/lower back.
2. Cross your arms over the chest or place them behind your head.
3. Contract your abs to lift your torso off the ball, pulling the bottom of your ribcage down toward your hips.
4. As you curl up, keep the ball stable.
5. Lower back down, getting a stretch in the belly.
As you can probably tell these are just some examples of how to flatten stomach. Regardless if you start with a couple of these suggestions or go all in it is important to just get started and you will start melting the fat away. As you might suspect exercise alone is not going to flatten your stomach you will need to include a healthy diet plan with your workout to flatten your stomach.